Healthy food is our priority: using healthy oils, house-made sauces without preservatives; organically grown ingredients; wild fish, free range meats and poultry whenever possible. MSG and trans fat free.
1. Fill kettle with fresh water, then heat.
2. Warm your teapot with a little hot water, discard, place your tea leaves in teapot (one level teaspoon per cup), allowing heat of the pot to release bouquet of the tea leaves.
3. Pour boiling water over the leaves & allow to steep up to 5 mins for tisane, black & oolong, & up to 3 mins for white & green.
* Vary the time according to taste, & remember that steeping the leaves beyond 5 mins does not contribute to flavor, only bitterness.
* Note: for white and green tea, water should not quite boil.
Sweet and Spicy
Sea Salt and Vinegar
Wacky Wok 5 oz
(ingredients: Low sodium Soy, White vinegar, Hoisin, Garlic, Honey, Ketchup)
Korean Barbecue 5 oz
(ingredients: Black Beans, Korean Chili Paste, Honey, Apple Juice)